As you know, clean and pure air is very important and a basic need for each of us. Currently, there are many filter systems on the market, you can easily buy filters according to your needs and enjoy pure and clean air. This article introduces one of Trusens best filter systems called DuPont Odor & VOC Filter.
Features of DuPont Odor & VOC Filter:
- This device has great features and great benefits Let’s take a look at its features!
- This filter drum has an increased amount of activated carbon to remove odors and VOCs in the air.
- In addition, true HEPA filters capture common air pollutants. Compatible with all small Trusens air purifiers.
- This combination filter has three filter levels to prevent odors. Includes activated carbon filter, true HEPA filter, and durable mesh pre-filter
- Activated carbon filters counteract the odors of cooking and cleaning and reduce VOCs in the air such as ammonia, acetone, and formaldehyde.
- A true HEPA filter catches common contaminants. 360-degree filtration draws in air from all directions and collects contaminants from the entire room.
Why use DuPont Odor & VOC Filter:
There is an important need for odor and VOC filters, as odor-causing chemicals can affect health.
There are greater risks associated with odors!
In most cases, people perceive odors that are much lower than the levels in the air that cause health effects. Also, humans are not equally sensitive to chemicals and may be similarly unaffected by chemicals. Whether someone experiences a health effect depends on the type of chemical, how concentrated the chemical is in the air, how long the exposure lasts, and the person who sniffs the chemical has a special sensitivity. It depends on several factors, such as whether or not it is. The health symptoms of exposure to odors usually disappear as soon as the odor stops. In some cases, you can use the scent to determine if the problem needs to be fixed. For example, mold problems, sewage blockages, and gas leaks in a house can be identified by odor, even if they are not visible.
VOCs are also the biggest concern for health!
On the other hand, volatile organic compounds (or VOCs) are carbon-based chemicals that gasify at room temperature, so VOC is also very harmful. These toxic gases are invisible to the human eye and are found in many consumer products and industrial processes. The most common VOCs include formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, phenol, and methylene chloride. Volatile organic compounds are found in paints, detergents, pesticides, building materials, correction fluids, adhesives, adhesives, and other chemicals.
Health Effects of VOCs
Health effects include:
- Eye, nose, and throat irritation
- Headache, loss of coordination, nausea
- Damage to the liver, kidneys, and central nervous system
- Some organics can cause cancer in animals, while others are suspected or known to cause cancer in humans.
Here are the main signs or symptoms associated with exposure to VOCs are:
- Inflammation of the conjunctiva
- Nose and throat discomfort
- Allergic skin reaction
- Decreased serum cholinesterase levels
The ability of organic chemicals to affect health varies widely from those that are highly toxic to those that have no known health effects. Like other pollutants, the magnitude and nature of their health effects depend on many factors, including exposure levels and duration.
Immediate symptoms experienced by some people immediately after exposure to some organic matter include:
- Stimulation of eyes and respiratory tract
- Visual and memory impairment
It is not known how harmful the air inhaled into the lungs is and whether the types of chemicals it contains can lead to serious illness. DuPont odor and VOC filters are one of the best choices to avoid all these health problems. Those who are serious about using clean air to improve their health naturally need to have a means of filtering VOCs from the air. DuPont Odor & VOC Filter is one of the best investments in health and helps to create a healthy environment around you. You can breathe freely without worrying about harmful particles, chemicals, dangerous gases, and other carbon compounds.
Try Trusens DuPont Odor and VOC Filters with TrueHEPA for Trusens to create a healthy environment in your living space!
Filters are the heart of air purifiers, and filter replacement is essential to the optimal performance of your air purifier. Replace every 12 to 15 months and odor and VOC filters every 3 to 4 months (depending on usage). If the filter needs to be replaced, the replacement indicator on the air purifier will turn red. Compatible with all small Trusens air purifiers.